After Day 10 of the challenge, we promote one backend product.
Example funnel Links below…the actual design might be different than what we send you. We are always testing which pages convert the most.
Step 1 – Sales page w/ video
Step 2 – Order page – $17
Step 3 – Upsell #1 – $97 (VIP)
Step 4 – Upsell #2 – $147 (Mindset Mastery)
Step 5 – Thank You Page
Step 6 – Backend Sales Page
Step 7 – Dealmaker Mentor Order Page
Step 7.1 – Dealmaker Protege Upsell
Step 8 – Dealmaker Protege Order Page
This offer converts like crazy for married men between the ages of 30 – 55 who are stuck in a 9-5 job and would like to become entrepreneurs, but are afraid of starting a business from scratch because it’s too risky – they love stability.
Buying a business is a perfect alternative to becoming an entrepreneur without the risk associated with a startup.
Reason 1: It’s the only comprehensive challenge on the market that runs for a full 10 day period. Most challenges run for a 5-day period, and from our experience that’s not enough time to go through the business buying process.
Reason 2: $2,000 CPA on each $6,997 Dealmaker Protege (or $570 per $1,997 payment received)
Reason 3: We take care of our affiliates. Need a special request? Consider it done. Our goal is to help you as much as possible.
1. Affiliates are not permitted to use any terminology in ads or landing pages that are considered non-compliant by the FTC or FDA. Affiliates must be in compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, and guidelines, including without limitation the Federal Trade Commission Act (“FTC Act”),
2. Affiliates are NOT permitted to use ANY testimonials that belong to Dealmaker Wealth Society, LLC in their online promotions without permission.
3. Affiliates can NOT run any PPC brand campaigns. This includes but is not limited to Google (or any Google property), Facebook, Bing, Instagram, Pinterest nor bid on any Dealmaker Wealth Society, LLC branded keywords.
4. Affiliates must not use terms such as “scam” and “fraud” in their review articles, social media posts or pages about Carl Allen’s Business Buying Challenge.
5. Affiliates must adhere to the Controlling the “CAN-SPAM Act”, Federal Trade Commission (“FTC”) regulations and guidelines imlilementing the FTC Act and the CAN-SPAM Act. Using spam to promote Carl Allen’s Business Buying Challenge is strictly forbidden.
6. Affiliates are forbidden from creating webpages, social media pages or accounts that falsely represent themselves as the creators or owners of Carl Allen’s Business Buying Challenge or any Dealmaker Wealth Society, LLC products.
7. Affiliates may not link directly to Carl Allen’s Business Buying Challenge order form page. Direct linking to cart or order forms from any ads or landing pages is not allowed and will result in permanent banning.
9. Dealmaker Wealth Society, LLC will be solely responsible for all customer service.
ANY AFFILIATE CAUGHT BREAKING ANY OF THESE TERMS WILL BE IMMEDIATELY BANNED, AND WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE FOR REINSTATEMENT.